Valuing Arts Leadership - For administrators and other leaders accompanying teachers from the same school or organization
Tuesday, July 12, 1 PM to Thursday, July 14, 11 AM
2 Days • Learn to: Evaluate arts programming, assure meaningful instruction, explore school and community resources, empower personnel to access their strengths in programming, involve specialists in school-wide collaborations, advocate and garner support for arts programming in your school. Free!
(Administrators must accompany a paid participant, as this offering is designed to build collaboration.)
Register by May 20 - FREE! • (After May 20 - $100)
• the opportunity to observe or participate with your teachers in learning situations
• time to connect with other administrators
• all instruction and handouts
• lunch on Wednesday
• 2 suppers
• 1 ticket to Beauty and the Beast at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival
• resources to implement in your school and community
...and encouragement to launch a creative renaissance in your school!
email email@example.com for more information
Register for Valuing Arts Leadership 2016